HVAC maintenance is a common task that's often neglected by many building owners and facility managers - BUT it doesn't have to be!Is your philosophy towards HVAC maintenance out of sight - out of mind? What do you do when your system breaks down - suddenly, without warning? Now’s the time to make sure your commercial HVAC system is running at peak performance and also prepared to keep your building comfortable. Often times, there are real "warning signs" so you can be proactive before a costly system failure. By partnering with a trained HVAC professional, you can take a proactive approach to help stay ahead of any unknown problems that may affect your budget.
How exactly do you accomplish that? Planned Maintenance!Planned Maintenance Plans help you stay ahead of any underlying problems your HVAC system may have...before it turns into a much larger problem. Now is the time to consider a customized Planned Maintenance Program as part of your own Preparedness Plan.
During a Planned Maintenance visit our highly skilled technicians perform many maintenance tasks including:
- Replacing the air filters and belts as determined
- Checking system controls to ensure proper operating capabilities
- Check condenser coil and clean as needed
- Check to make sure the air conditioning system is charged correctly
- Check evaporator coils
- Ensure motor amperage meets the manufacturer’s specification
- Flush out drain lines
Planned Maintenance Programs also helps to:
- Prevent expensive breakdowns
- Reduce energy bills
- Help extend the life of your mechanical systems
- Stay protected under your manufacturer's warranty
- Help maintain equipment efficiencies