- Written by jgbudxye-ca
- Published: 01 Apr 2021
Gulf Mechanical Contractors, a best-in-class Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical contractor based in Leesburg, FL, is seeking an experienced Controller to lead their administrative and accounting team. The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry and leading high-performance teams. Prepare monthly financial statements and supporting documentation
- Complete work in progress (WIP) schedule with the assistance of project management personnel and provide analysis to company leadership
- Attend cost to complete meetings and assist leadership with cost accounting related questions
- Reconcile bank accounts and manage cash flow
- Coordinate and complete required documentation for financial audits/reviews, 401k audits, sales and use tax audits, etc.
- Gather information and assist with corporate insurance renewals
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Expert knowledge of construction job cost accounting and revenue recognition standards.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Spectrum ERP software knowledge highly preferred
- CPA, CMA, or CCIFP certifications preferred